April Lunch CANCELLED
Reminder about tomorrows (April 2) meeting: PWR received a message from 8bit Brewing company letting us know they are not having any meetings in April due to COVID 19 and hope to be going strong in May.
As you all know April is such an important month for us because we give out our scholarships to women continuing education and young girls going off to college. At this time we are hoping to move that meeting to May. We will revisit that.
With everything going on I was so sad we could not get together. I really look forward to being with each of you every month. Thanks to our beautiful member Sky Jeannette, she has come up with a brilliant idea. She has created a Zoom event for us. This will take place Thursday, April 2 from 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM. See attached flyer and read instructions below on how to connect and Zoom Etiquette. We can hold up to 50 people for the meeting. With everything that has been going on, depending on how many people are on the call, we will each have a couple minutes to talk about Acts of Kindness & Stress relievers.
How to JOIN US ON the free ZOOM app/website. We love Zoom, because it allows you to see the speaker makes it more engaging.
If you don’t have Zoom on your phone or computer, please install it ahead of time to be ready for the call. It only takes a few minutes to install and allow yourself time to get comfortable using it.
Using a SMARTPHONE or IPAD:
Download the free Zoom app from your App Store.
Joining from a LAPTOP or DESKTOP:
Type https://eur05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.zoom.us&data=02%7C01%7C%7C1c49362c5ab243e0db4208d7cc310df7%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637202383362008638&sdata=iXVWAwNf%2F1rcNdh9Eqyjkp%2FD%2BqPB7bKpbdaMUqvfqKU%3D&reserved=0 into your web browser.
Give permission to “launch” the zoom application.
CLICK JOIN MEETING & type in the meeting ID: 741 282 6963 (or another Zoom ID)
NOTE: PLEASE JOIN THE MEETING 2-4 MINUTES EARLY, as we like to begin on time and wouldn’t want you to miss anything.
YOU’LL SEE US & WE’LL SEE YOU, unless you touch/click the video camera at the bottom of your screen.
️ Can’t get on via video conference? You can CALL IN, but you won’t be able to see the speakers or other visuals
Phone # +1 646 558 8656
mtg ID 741-282-6963
Zoom call etiquette
1. Please be on the call two minutes before start time so we can get started on time.
2. Please show up on video so we can see you and feel connected unless for some compelling reason you have to be driving.
3. Please no eating or animals or kids on screen during our time together. We love them and they are distracting for you and the other participants.
4. Please mute yourself unless you’re speaking.
5. Please silence your cell phone and log off social media.
6. Please set up your lighting so that light shines on you instead of behind you and putting you in shadow so we can’t see you.
7. If you have to switch from video at home to driving let us know in advance and you can share first.
8. Please be present and FOCUS for the hour and don’t multitask. Everyone’s time is valuable and let’s get the most out of this experience.
Hope to see you there. Would love to have reply's on if you'll connect.
Have a great week and stay healthy. Together we will make it thru this difficult time.
Murrieta VIP Florist